Welcome to Bladehall

Bladehall is a dedicated haven for all those interested in knives, swords, and other bladed arms.
News Ticker
  • LIIMTED TIME: New members will receive a $5 credit for Classifieds advertisements!

Please review the rules HERE before participating in the Classifieds or Forums.

Sign in to follow this  
Findlithui

Thank you for your kind invitation

And a suggestion?

There is no "topic" for stored content - as in tutorials.  These should always be PDFs, with a version number.
I've got two - working on a third.  But no right place to submit them for approval :(.

On 2/22/2019 at 6:03 PM, Findlithui said:

And a suggestion?

There is no "topic" for stored content - as in tutorials.  These should always be PDFs, with a version number.
I've got two - working on a third.  But no right place to submit them for approval :(.

In the works as part of our road map! The platform currently doesn't allow for non-image file types, but there is a licensed extension that creates the ability  for users to upload PDFs and videos. This will form the e-book and video distribution system that we have as part of our targeted Stage I projects. Working on allocating funds and putting in the development time now...

In the meantime, you can submit them to james@bladehall.com if you'd like, and I can set up a temporary distribution page for them.

On 2/22/2019 at 6:03 PM, Findlithui said:

And a suggestion?

Very excited to see what you post!

Congratulations James for an ambitious and most welcome new space for all us lovers of steel. Looks like a whole lot of work to get this baby off the ground - Thank You! 

• Like 1